- How we calculate 20 feet, Duster and Extension height, 12 feet extended, add your height plus arm length and and have about 20 feet reach, Bonus 5 Micro Fiber Cloths! .00 Value!
- Dust Cobwebs, Can Lighting, Cathedral Ceilings, Ceiling Fans, Hard to Reach Places, Tall ceilings, Duster Extensioon, Feature Duster
- Heavy Duty Handle Telscoping Rod, multi use rod with paint roller attachment, good quality duster and rod, 3 section pole
- Heavy-duty construction, yet lightweight, good quality, universal rod, last for years, cobweb brush, static duster, hand duster,
- Microfiber bristles traps and removes dust without chemicals Soft microfiber duster bristles Dusts without damaging surfaces Bendable head to reach and dust tight areas and corners Large duster head covers a large area when dusting
We sell so many of these amazing Dusters & Poles! No need to have a feather duster with one of these Micro Fiber Dusters! Easily dust the corners of 20-foot cathedral or vaulted ceiling with our Telescoping Extension Magnetic Duster Rod, Duster Extension with Free Magnetic Duster., plus 5 Bonus Micro Fiber Cloths! Keep your feet firmly planted on the floor while you remove dust, dirt and cobwebs from high ceilings and hard to reach places, skylights, ceiling fans, hanging plants, book shelves. The Magnetic Telepcope Duster is made with gentle 100% nylon fibers. Collect dust, take it outside and shake it off. Static electricity attracts dust like nothing else. Magnetic Dusters are made of washable fibers, 100% nylon. Wash Magnetic Telescope Dusters with mild dish soap when finished dusting, let air-dry. Dusting, Is it something that you do once per week, once per month, once per year? If you do dust, do you take the time to get into all of the nooks and crannies high above your head? For many people, they often ignore the dust on their ceiling fans, rafters, cathedral ceilings and more. *They think there is no reason to worry about it, but that is the farthest thing from the truth. As the dust continues to grow and compile on your surface, it causes more allergens and contaminants on the inside of your home. To help minimize the amount of dust in your home, a telescopic duster can help clean surfaces that are out of your reach. Just because a surface is higher up in your home, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dust it. Granted, you shouldn’t try and balance yourself on a ladder or other contraption that isn’t going to be safe. A long duster is ideal for those who are looking for something that can clean higher surfaces and eliminate dust. Once you are able to get the dust out of your home, you will see how much of a difference it is going to make in terms of your breathing and allergies. Bonus 5 Micro Fiber Cloths for dusting furniture, mirrors, glass,
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon
[wprebay kw=”extension+ladder” num=”32″ ebcat=”-1″] [wprebay kw=”extension+ladder” num=”33″ ebcat=”-1″]
Find More Extension Ladder Products