- For use on porcelain, glass, tile, granite and other hard and brittle materials
- Can be used with a standard electric drill (not included)
- Diamond offers superior performance and cutting strength
- Total 10 different sizes 6/8/10/12/14/16/18/20/22/30mm
- Please keep the speed in 800-1000 per minute, keep adding water to keep the drill cool, strictly prohibit from dry drilling
Material: steel. Good Performance and long life.
Excellent for making clean and accurate hole on glass and tile.
Works better with a electric drill (Excluding in the item).
Size(outside diameter): 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 30mm.
¡ïDrilling must be done on the flattened table to prevent the glass from cracking when drilling
¡ïBefore drill please use pen to mark start of hole.
¡ïAlways use lubrication (water), otherwise the diamond core drill will burn. If you smell burning, back off!
¡ïWhen drilling is nearing done, please reduce the speed or drill from the other side to prevent breakthrough.
¡ïLow drill pressure and increased use of water lubrication will extend drill bit life considerably.
¡ïNot for use on Concrete or for depths beyond about 1/2″.
¡ïDo not drilling on the tempered glass, drill only before tempering
¡ïThe general rule is the smaller the diameter of your drill bit, the faster drill speed you can use. The harder your material, the slower drill speed you should use.
10 * Diamond Drill Bit
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon