- TWO EXTRA LONG CABLES, 1/8 x 156 inches 7×19 Strand, 3/32 x 168 inches 7×7 Strand, FUSION CUT ENDS
- 2-3″ PULLEYS, 2 Cable Adjusting Clips, 2 S-Hooks, 2 Cable Clamps, 2 Button Stops, 2 Aluminum Sleeves
- DESIGNED TO WORK on multitude of doors. BOSTON ENTERPRISESTM ALSO SELLS the cable kit without pulleys
- For Torsion Spring Doors up to 12 Feet Tall & Extension Spring Door to 9 Feet Tall. 100% GUARANTEED!
- BOSTON ENTERPRISESTM is the only AUTHORIZED SELLER. Warranty not applicable to unauthorized sellers
TWICE THE LIFE OF REGULAR 3″ PULLEYS. Each pulley is 200 lb. load rated for doors up to 400 lbs.
This Garage Door Cable Replacement Kit was put together by Boston Enterprises a division of Garage Door Service & Sales Co after 45 years of repairing garage doors. There are no other authorized sellers.
* The typical 16′ x 7′ tall insulated garage door weighs about 240 pounds, that is 120 pounds on each cable. The 3/32″ cable with 7 x 7 strand has a rating of 960 pounds which is well above that door weight.
* The 3/32″ cables are designed for lighter weight doors with extension springs up to 8′ tall or torsion springs up to 10′ tall. They are also ideal for using as restraint cables on extension springs and are long enough to loop through a double spring system on a 7′ tall door. (see photos) With this package combination you can replace both 1/8″ lift cables and the restraint cables, or have an extra set of lift cables for lighter doors.
* The 1/8′ cables with 7 x 19 strand and rated at 2000 pounds will work on a torsion spring door up to 12′ 6″ tall or an extension spring door up to 9′ tall.
A Great Value, Everything you need in one package, Buy 2 and have a spare set on hand.
We are a small independent family owned business. Since 1970 we have been in the garage door industry installing and repairing all sizes of residential, commercial & industrial doors and related equipment. Our goal is to have great products and service along with happy and satisfied customers.
If You See a Fray on your Door Cable, Get It Fixed, Someone may be Injured when it Breaks along with Costly Repairs. WARNING: Replacing cables should only be done by those with experience. Click the ‘add to cart’ button above Now!
Buy with confidence from Amazon
[wprebay kw=”extension+cable” num=”56″ ebcat=”-1″] [wprebay kw=”extension+cable” num=”57″ ebcat=”-1″]
Find More Extension Cable Products