- Thermostat can be programmed to temperatures from 61°F – 77°F and be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Window kit (56 inch max) with extendable exhaust hose up to 49″ included
- Coverage area up to 425 square feet depending on heat load; Washable pre filter and one replaceable carbon filter included
- Heater function for year round use; Dehumidifier function – up to 81 pints per day dehumidification
- For a cool only version please see model AP12000S; Energy Requirements: 115 Volts/60 Hz; 8 Amps; 950 Watts
Simply put, based on our independent testing and customer feedback, the EdgeStar Extreme Cool line of portable air conditioners offer the perfect combination of cooling power, quality and style – a combination unmatched by any other unit on the market. The new EdgeStar AP12000HS Portable Air Conditioner is comparable to the AP12000S model with the added plus of heater functionality. We recommend this stylish silver portable air conditioner as the best choice for cooling rooms up to 425 square feet. The AP12000HS combines superior engineering, colder airflow and a more energy efficient design to be a top cooling choice. Another great feature of this portable air conditioner is that it is an environmental friendly unit – It meets new RoHS standards. RoHS, also known as the lead-free directive, stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances. The goal of RoHS is to restrict the amount of certain toxins in electronic and electrical equipment such as lead, mercury, and cadmium. This restriction lessens the harmful impact these toxins can have on the environment and allows for the safer disposal and recycling of electronics and electrical equipment. Venting your portable air conditioner is a simple three step process, and your purchase includes all the necessary materials– Simply connect the vent hose to the back of the unit, remove the cap from the window vent kit and connect it to the exhaust hose.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon