- To inquire about a custom size click on our store name “Forever Joint Tops, LLC”, and then click the yellow button that says “Ask a question”. One of the question options is about “Product Customization”
- 1.5″ Thick x 26″ Wide x 84″ Long
- Our tops are pieced together with individual strips of Red Oak giving each top its own custom design!
- Comes sanded(120 grit), routered(1/4″ eased edges and corners), and ready to be finished with any oil based sealer! (Just send me a message if you need recommendations!)
- 100% solid butcherblock top made from kiln dried red oak from the midwestern USA
To inquire about a custom size click on our store name “Forever Joint Tops, LLC”, and then click the yellow button that says “Ask a question”. One of the question options is about “Product Customization”! Our tops are great for tables, countertops, benchtops, islands, and much more! (The top pictured above is a stock photo of one of our tops and is not the size above) Notice: No tops come pre-finished. A picture or two above might have a finish applied, but that is for customers to have a better understanding of what a finished top looks like. If you have any questions about a finish or sealer please let us know and we will answer what we can! Every top will be 1-1/2 inch thick, and will also come with an edge grain surface that is routered with a 1/4″ eased edge to give every top a smooth edge and corners. Sanded to a 120 grit finish with a food safe mineral oil applied. Ready to be installed or sealed and finished with a oil based product of your choice. Each top is pieced together separately so every single one has its own custom look truly making the table you buy a one of a kind! Other custom sizes and shapes are available upon request. Any top up to 3 feet wide and 8 feet long. (Some restrictions may apply)* We have a CNC machine that is able to make any top into a custom shape or design. This makes it possible to get exact cuts for our customer so their top can fit anywhere in their home that they need it to! We work out of a small shop and are extremely picky when it comes to attention to detail so our customers get the best possible product! 100% solid butcherblock top made from kiln dried red oak grown in the midwestern USA and proudly Made In The USA! I have blanks in stock ready to be processed to the size you require in most cases. This makes the lead time to get a custom top in most cases less than 2-3 weeks.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon
More Workbench Products