- Lithonia Lighting 4 foot LED 120V fixture provides general illumination to bring bright and evenly distributed light into any room or application – length may not be exactly 48 inches so refer to spec sheet for exact length
- Long lasting LEDs are designed to last 50,000 hours or 23 years when on everyday for 6 hours/day – drastically reducing time wasted changing those hard to install tube light bulbs
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS – LED fixtures can be used almost anywhere from kitchens, offices and corridors to bedrooms, closets and utility work areas
- DIMMABLE LED Ceiling fixture Meets Highest Standards – ENERGY STAR Certified, UL and CUL certified in the USA and Canada and listed for damp locations
- EASY INSTALLATION: with included parts and manual all that is needed is a screw driver and protective glasses to shield your eyes from any debris. Always turn off the power before installing
FMLBML 48IN 30K 80CRI BN B01E6Y6N9W
The Lithonia Lighting 4 Foot LED Linear Flush Mount Light provides general lighting and can be mounted to a wall or ceiling. This LED linear fixture comes with a textured white acrylic lens and is an ideal replacement for fluorescent linear fixtures.
Input Voltage: 120V
Luminous Flux: 3,100 LM
Emitting Color: 3000K (Bright White)
Dimmable: Yes with most TRIAC Dimmers
Light Source: LED
Dimension: 47.56 x 8.73 x 3.52
Light direction: General
Average life: 50,000 hours
Warranty: 5 years – Limited
Electrical: Long-life LEDs, coupled with a high-efficiency driver, provide extended service life. Fixture operates at 120 volts, 60Hz.
Meets Highest Industry Standards: UL certified in the USA and Canada, Energy Star Rated, Dimmable and Damp Listed
More electrical information is located on spec sheet
Why is LED a better option than Fluorescent?
–Cheaper to Power! Our LED fixture uses almost 30-60% less energy than CFL or fluorescent lights
–Lasts Longer! Our LED fixture is designed to deliver 50,000 hours while some fluorescent light bulbs only deliver 10,000-30,000 hours of light
–Cheaper to Maintain! Our fixture requires NO maintenance while fluorescent ones require manual labor to replace discolored or dead light bulbs
How many LED lights do I need for the room?
- 1 unit for a room measuring less than 7 square feet with an 8-foot ceiling
- 2 units for a room measuring between 8 and 12 square feet with an 8-foot ceiling
- 3 units for a room measuring between 12 and 15 square feet with an 8-foot ceiling
Which light colors work for me?
3000K: Used in family homes, hotels, coffee shops and other warm and sweet environments.
4000K: Used in homes with a need of a soft white lighting atmosphere.
Ideal for new constructions, remodels or retrofit installations.
Ideal for: closets, attics, hallways, bathrooms, kitchens, basements, foyers, bedrooms, offices, utility work areas, garages and other small areas.
Perfect fixture for multifamily and hospitality locations like apartments, education dormitories, condos, hotels and motels.
Buy with confidence from Amazon
Related Kitchen Improvement Products