- Space for up to four Media components
- Two removable rear panels provide easy access and wire management to hide and route wires and cables
- Three internal wood shelves are adjustable and feature slots for ventilation to help cool components
- Door, made of tinted and tempered safety Glass, allows for remote Control use
- Easy-to-assemble with a Phillips head screwdriver, assembly manual and hardware Pack included
This Zanica stereo cabinet with glass doors is the perfect solution when too many media components start to pile up. You control your entertainment area with style and store cable boxes, gaming consoles, and Yes, even stereos. The rich, dark finish and a tinted, tempered glass door make this piece both attractive and functional. The glass door helps keep dust out and makes for easy remote control use. Three adjustable wood shelves and the bottom fixed shelf all feature ventilation slots for convection cooling of components, which prolongs the life of your electronics. Two removable panels on the back of this unit make it easy to control cords and easy to access AV components.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon
Find More Manual Screwdriver Products