- VERSATILE: fits Edlund #1 commercial can openers as well as Tesor manual can openers.
- EASY TO INSTALL: no need to call in a handyman for this repair! All you need is a screwdriver and a few minutes of your time. (see detailed installation instructions below)
- INCLUDED PARTS: gear, washer, knife, knife support and two screws.
- DOUBLE THE LIFESPAN: cutting blade has a reversible design which allows you to flip to the other side once one becomes dull, making your blade last twice as long!
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR TOP PRIORITY: We are confident in our product and back it with a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
1. With the can opener seated in the base and facing away from you, place the screwdriver in the space between the gear and the right edge of the can opener
2. Turn handle counterclockwise until the handle assembly loosens from the gear. Continue to turn the handle until the handle assembly can be fully removed from the opener.
3. Remove the old gear and place a new gear with a washer on top in the slot.
4. Use the shaft of handle assembly to start the threads into the gear. Continue to turn the handle until the gear is fully threaded onto the assembly.
5. Opening the first can will seat handle assembly into gear.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon
Find More Manual Screwdriver Products