- Chrome polished finish is reflective and fits any kitchen style
- Durable metal body and spout, single zinc handle, lead-free solid brass waterway, top quality drip-free ceramic cartridge
- Dual-function sprayer with stream and spray, high-arch spout allowing 360 degrees of rotation
- Contemporary style design, easy DIY installation, hole size requirements: 1-3/8″-1-1/2″, includes stainless steel braided water supply lines for hot and cold water
- Designed to be installed through 1 or 3 holes, base plate included, complies with UPC/cUPC, NSF61-9 and AB1953 Lead-Free
Excellent After-Sales Service:
TimeArrow aims to provide high quality products and services to our customers, if you have any problems or are not 100% satisfied, please feel free to contact us, you can purchase without any risk.
TimeArrow faucets feature quality packaging with great protection for the product and are an excellent alternative as a gift if you wish.
- Dual-function sprayer to switch between aerated stream and powerful spray modes with the toggle of a button
- Modern design that creates a contemporary appeal suited for any kitchen style
- Pull-down spout which is able to swivel and rotate 360 degrees for full flexibility and accessibility
- Finger-friendly buttons on spout head allowing you to quickly and easily switch between stream and spray modes
- Hot and cold water is precisely controlled by a single metal handle, taking up less room than dual-handled models
- Built-in ceramic cartridge provides tight seal for reliable drip-free performance
- Easy to clean rubber nozzles prevent hard water build-up
- 1 or 3 hole installation (base plate included)
- Easy DIY installation
What’s included in the box?
- TAF852R-CP Kitchen Faucet
- Base Plate
- Mounting Hardware
- Hot and Cold Water Supply Lines (With Colored Waterlines)
- Installation Manual
- Q: Can the spray head be changed?
- A: Yes, it can be screwed off by hand and changed
- Q: Just received my faucet, why is there water residual in my faucet?
- A: Don’t worry, it is just left over residual from product testing, as all our faucets undergo tests before leaving the factory and sometimes the clean up afterwards does not get rid of all the water
Buy with confidence from Amazon