- Unique Woodworking reproduction patent print
- Add these historical conversational art pieces to your home
- Four photos, 8×10 – 8 inches by 10 inches, Prints do not come framed
- Premium grade photo paper in a matte finish, 100 year archival rating, designed to last a lifetime
- Purchase with Confidence: We are so certain you will love these photos we offer a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee
Woodworking Patent Prints
Edward Graham patented his wood chisel on Mar 31, 1914.
A chisel is a tool with a characteristically shaped cutting edge of blade on its end, for carving or cutting a hard material such as wood, stone, or metal by hand.
On June 11, 1957 Frank Oleksy patented the coping saw.
He wanted to create an adjustable coping saw which will be comparatively simple in construction, strong, durable, compact, of light weight and which may be manufactured at low cost.
Frank Bailey patented this bench plane on Apr 16, 1889.
This invention relates to improvements in bench planes of thc class in which the upper end of the plane iron is adjusted laterally; and the object of his improvement is to provide a laterally adjusting lever which does not necessitate the employment of a longitudinal slot in the cutting bit.
On May 13, 1884 Isaiah Furbish invented his hand drill.
He invented a new and useful drill with a set of gear-wheels, and other mechanisms arranged upon a suitable spindle.
Why BigWig Prints is the PREMIER PHOTO Seller on Amazon…
Professional Quality Photographs and Prints at GREAT Prices
Our photos are developed on 100 year archival premium-grade paper.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
You may return your photos within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
Super Fast Shipping time
All our photograph orders are processed and fulfilled by Amazon. FREE Two-Day shipping with Amazon Prime!!
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon