- Forged from a single piece of Henckels exclusive high carbon, no-stain steel
- Friodur ice hardened blades for maximum no stain properties and blade strength
- Unique handle featuring fully exposed horizontal tang between ergonomic polypropylene
- Hand honed and laser controlled edge for lasting sharpness
- Super bolster provides weight and adds balance
J.A.Henckels Twin Pro_S 2-piece set set features a 7-inch Carving Fork and 8-inch Carver knife, and are constructed under Henckels sigmaforge standards which guarantees perfect geometry, as well as better weight and balance. High carbon, no-stain steel blThe thin, long blade of this set’s knife makes any fine-slicing job a breeze. The fork’s prongs are faceted rather than flat and are exceptionally attractive. Classic three-rivet handles distinguish the Pro S line from Henckels’s other quality lines, TwinStar, Five Star, and Four Star. Handles in the Pro S line are heavier and smaller, which makes the knives less weight-forward. The steel used in this line is identical to that used in the Five and Four Star lines, and the knives are constructed using the same technique. High-tech welding combines three steel types into what appears to be a single piece, giving the knife its distinct characteristics: a hard edge; a strong, stain-resistant bolster; and a stain- and corrosion-resistant tang. Though traditionalists insist on single-piece forging for strength, Henckels claims that the invisible welds are actually stronger than the steel. These knives may be placed in the dishwasher, but hand washing is recommended. –Fred Brack
From the Manufacturer
|The J.A. Henckels Twin Professional S (or Pro S) knife series features trustworthy quality and classic three-rivet styling–it’s a line of knives admired by both professional chefs and home cooks of all skill levels. The Twin Pro S line contains knives for all tasks, including the following open stock knife types: parer, bread, peeling, sandwich, utility, carving, steak, chef’s, Granton edge slicer, santoku, and others. Twin Pro S knives are also available in a range of block sets and gift sets, to be sure that your cutlery needs are covered.|
A Reliable Standard in Knife Construction
Twin Pro S knives are precision forged from a single piece of exclusive-formula, high-carbon, no-stain steel under the all-new Sigmaforge standard. As a result, Twin Pro S knives have improved quality consistency, lasting sharpness, and perfect geometry. Sigmaforge one-piece construction also provides high precision and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness. In addition, Twin Pro S knives use J.A. Henckels’s Friodur ice hardening for corrosion resistance, a process that also contributes to cutting-edge retention.
An Ergonomic Handle for Easier Use
|J.A. Henckels’s Twin Pro S knives boast a comfortable, ergonomic three-rivet handle design that won’t wear against the hand and helps to provide control when doing any cutting task. These durable Novodur handles are perfectly bonded to the full tang on each knife for stability and durability. The impeccably balanced super bolster provides weight and adds balance for safer and more professional cutting.|
- Sigmaforge one-piece precision-forged construction: Provides perfect geometry, high precision, and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness.
- Laser-controlled edge: Is sharper and stays sharper longer. Has a more consistent blade angle.
- Friodur ice hardening: Maximum no-stain properties and more blade strength. Improved resistance to corrosion and pitting.
- Super bolster: Provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.
- Full visible tang construction: Provides proper balance and greater strength.
- High-carbon no-stain steel, an exclusive J.A. Henckels formula: Nonstaining, nonrusting
- Precision honed: Is sharper and stays sharper longer.
- Triple-riveted Novodur handles: Durable, strong, and smooth, these comfortable handles are perfectly balanced.
- Dishwasher-safe: Easy care (though hand washing is recommended by J.A. Henckels).
- Full warranty: J.A. Henckels stands behind all its knives.
Buy with confidence from Amazon
[wprebay kw=”laser+line+level” num=”50″ ebcat=”-1″] [wprebay kw=”laser+line+level” num=”51″ ebcat=”-1″]